Sunday 3 May 2009

Maintenance













MMS = 7 drops per day.

Since the beginning, I've taken 4 baths with MMS added (30 drops) and have on occasion experienced headaches, heart palpitations and back pains afterwards. (As suggested in the book, I took my daily dose just prior to bathing). The following days usually had large bowel movements, however on the last occasion, ten days into the maintenance stage, I had constipation for 48 hours before being able to relieve myself. There was some diarrhoea after the bath and a taste of sulphur in the mouth, so I lowered the evening dose to 5 drops.

Around 2 am, I was awoken with another bout of diarrhoea (yellow) and three hours later, more diarrhoea and vomiting (pink). Upon waking at 7:45 am, the diarrhoea was still coming and I vomited again. The taste of sulphur continued. This was certainly proof that I did have something wrong with my body!

I stayed on 5 drops for three more days, sometimes having multiple bowel movements, before upping the dose to 6 drops. The back pains disappeared although I experienced itchiness in the groin area and some aches and blemishes on the thighs. There has been more insomnia, constipation and loose bowels. On a more positive side, my sinuses cleared up and my energy level increased. It looks like one has to suffer in order to get well. Since December 2008, I had a pain in the jaw each time I ate something and some earaches. These have gone. I'm still having the occasional pain in the urinary tract.

I can't say that I've been depressed, but I have been feeling lethargic and often sleepy during the day. The decrease in the viral load thanks to the MMS has given me renewed confidence and self-esteem. Presently, I'm getting ready to record a new song based on the Miracle Mineral Supplement. Stay tuned!

MMS = 5 drops per day (actual)

I've been taking MMS for 45 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment