Friday 1 May 2009

Getting to the Root Problem













When younger, I traveled a great deal and visited about 30 countries, living in three of them. What did I know about pathogens? Absolutely nothing. I lived my life, sometimes in not so hygienic conditions, the best way I could. There were periods of no money and hardship. Did I forget to wash my hands somewhere?!


About 10 years ago, I got pneumonia and thought that I was going to die - it was so bad. Antibiotics got rid of it.

If memory serves, gastro-enteritis turned up in 2006 and for those of you unacquainted with this sickness, the symptoms resemble vomiting, but from your rear end. It is very painful and violent. I got something to rebuild the intestinal flora, but nothing to eliminate the bacteria that caused it in the first place. I imagine a whole army of undesirable alien bugs padding my digestive and probably, respiratory tracts. The MMS certainly got rid of a few layers, but these critters are well entrenched and will need more combat gas (chlorine dioxide) before they beat a retreat!

At the beginning of the MMS maintenance stage, I got repeated insomnia and started coughing up gunge. This was a precursor of what was to follow.

How sick am I really?

The doc tells me my blood pressure is fine, but my 'bad' cholesterol is worsening and my 'good' cholesterol is way too high. Blood sugar is almost off the map (but vitamin C intake falsifies readings, making the body mistake it for glucose).

Having opted for a change in diet when diabetes turned up, I managed to lose about 11kg (24 lbs) and have stayed at 85kg ever since (187 lbs).

Prior to taking the MMS, I experienced many of the conditions for candida and wouldn't be surprised if I had candida as well as diabetes type 2. Maybe candida has something to do with cancer. Maybe I'm on the road to getting the big C? The latest things to go wrong (with my body) have been skin lesions, pains in the urinary tract, erectile dysfunction and bad healing. I'm almost a zombie.

I googled candida, cancer, and the following link came out: http://www.canceractive.com/page.php?n=194
"Every Cancer patient they see, man or woman, has bad candida."

It confirmed what I was thinking. Let's hope I'm on the road to recovery and not the road to the crematorium!

No comments:

Post a Comment