Monday 20 April 2009

This is the Gunge


Jim Humble's book, "The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century" was worth purchasing to get the inside knowledge on his discovery: how he had cured thousands of Africans of malaria and how many other diseases and infections can be overcome with his MMS protocol.

MMS is a sort of body cleaner; a detergent. Over time, it would seem to eliminate all the toxins, viruses, molds, funguses, parasites and heavy metals that have accumulated in the digestive tract (see image), the home of the Gunge. I suspect that since I got malnutrition in 1975, all sorts of creatures have embedded themselves in my various organs. I remember a few years ago doing a Liver Flush (Dr. Hulda Clark) and seeing these flat, greyish, broken pieces of "gunge" appearing in the toilet. That was a big surprise.

I started taking MMS on 19-March-2009 following Mr. Humble's standard protocol and am on this day, in the maintenance stage. It tastes like the stuff they put in swimming pools to clean the water, and so it should, as it is chlorine-based: the MMS is Sodium Chlorite (NaCl03). At low doses, it doesn't taste all that bad, but when you're taking the maximum two or three times a day, it's a bit foul. Some people mix it with [apple] juice to cover the taste. I just drink it with water (2/3rds glass)

Upon activating MMS with its catalyzer, citric acid or lime/lemon juice, a powerful healing agent comes into being which, when swallowed, used in the bath, or employed in an enema, rapidly goes to work to oxydize all the pathogens in its path or environment, thus killing them.

I'm in my first month of "treatment" and I must say that I'm feeling better already.

No comments:

Post a Comment