Friday 24 April 2015

Clearing out the Gunge

I still have not seen a dentist and my teeth, although some are cracked, do not cause me any pain. This, thanks to the MMS which I apply once or twice a month.  Information on MMS is now over on this blog, but I will continue writing about other healing modalities. MMS is by far my favorite chemical.

Age brings on all sorts of wears and tears and if we are normal standard people, to a doctor we will turn for relief.  Many to whom I've talked complained about the inefficacy of their pharmaceutical pain-killers so I wondered, as an avid herbalist, whether something more "natural" could relieve pain. I took three herbs (cannabis, valerian root and lupulin) and made an alcohol tincture that took around 6 weeks to mature. A few droppers in a liquid relieved anxiety, eliminated pain and ensured a good night's sleep. There were no side effects.
I made up a salve (ointment) using [very hot] chilli peppers and coconut oil and this too had a soothing effect on the body.


The key to a longer life is having a clean intestine. Now there are many ways to do a colon cleanse; many herbs and methods prevail. I tumbled upon something called Papaya Leaf powder. Like the exotic fruit Papaya, the leaves from this tree also contain the enzyme, papain which helps in digesting protein. By taking this leaf in tea on a daily basis (one quarter-teaspoon powder) many parasites, bugs and bad bacteria will be eliminated and your digestive tract thoroughly emptied of gunge. It won't happen overnight but it will happen.

I am presently testing another protocol to strengthen bones and will be back with more later.



No comments:

Post a Comment